This started off as a joke comic, but then the last panel happened and now I can’t stop smiling.
koko-sweet said: Ms. Feesh, did you already saw HTTYD 2 yet? They said it was good. And my Minty and her "brothers" give you a hug and kiss.
I did see it! :D It was such a gorgeous movie. I came out of there shipping Stoick and Valka SO HARD.
And awww. <333
coneygoil said: Hi Feesh! I was wondering if you could answer a question that I've had for a while now. Since you've been in the WIR fandom for a long time (I came into last Nov.), do you know the origin of how Felix started calling Calhoun "Tammy"? Was it something someone started in a fanfic and everyone began using it? It seems to be a nickname every single wir fic writer uses (including myself lol)!
Hello there! <33
As far as I can recall (and it has been a while, so I’m rusty) Felix has never called Calhoun “Tammy” or even “Tamora”. Ralph, however, has! In the Wreck-It Ralph game (I own the DS version) there’s a part in the very beginning where Ralph says when he’s introducing himself and Felix:
"And you probably know my friend and associate, Felix. And the gal he married, Sergeant Calhoun. Little known fact her first name’s Tammy."
But to answer the second part of your question, I very much think Felix calling Calhoun “Tammy” was born in fanon and went from there. Hopefully that’s what we’ll hear him call her in the Wreck-It Ralph sequel! :D
Those people are gonna love you. You know why? Cause you’re a winner. I’m a winner. And you’re adorable! I’m adorable!
Everyone loves an adorable winner!
I gained a bunch of followers out of the blue, which is honestly very shocking since I’m not too active nowadays. o_o;; Be that as it may, HELLO EVERYONE! Here’s a few quick facts about me, my blog, and what to expect:
- Although my passion has simmered down over the past year, I still ADORE all things Wreck-It Ralph. That movie seriously changed my life and allowed me to meet some awesome friends. <333
- As stated above, I’m not too active on this blog. You can find me on my main, which is here! C:
- I reblog Wreck-It Ralph-only things on this blog, which includes picture sets, gifs, quotes, and fanart/fanfics~
- Hero’s Cuties is my favorite pairing, but I also enjoy Bara Boyfriends/Street Wreckers (Ralph x Zangief). In a platonic/strictly “friend” way, I really like Sugar Fix (Felix/Vanellope).
- I have a Hero’s Cutie AU that’s all over the place in terms of continuation/chronology. I still plan on writing more and finishing up some plots, but it legitimately takes forever and ughhhgh I’m so sorry. ;__;
- Aside from writing, I try to contribute in the cosplay department as well! I’ve been cosplaying the Sugar Rush racer Minty Zaki since March of 2013. You can see some pictures here and here. > u <
- I’m super friendly and love to talk about anything, so feel free to strike up conversation with me whenever. C:
Aaaaaand that’s about it. Thanks again for following me! <333
"I’m off to work. See you later, sweetums."
Space armor is one of my greatest weaknesses tbh. Gotta get better at that.
He fixed it!
Just posting some Wreck-It-Ralph icons :D